Meagan

This blog is about the life of Meagan, born on the 23rd day of June, 2005 at Thomson Medical Centre, Singapore. She's 47cm tall and weighs 2.625kg at the time of birth.

Monday, October 23, 2006

16 months - Genting Trip with Gong, Ma, and Mummy


I know where they hide the TV screen.... (on Japan Airlines)

No, No!! Dont take me off this Dino ride.

The view from our room. We stayed on the 11th Floor, Highlands Hotel


My first LOLLY!!!

My first stop at KLIA!!



More special moments captured in Genting..

3 Comments:

Blogger JasLee said...

My.. you just don't see her for 6 months and she grows up behind your back! Meagan is such a pretty girl now. She definitely did not inherit your looks, David! *lol*

Cheerio! Jas & Joon Heng

November 02, 2006  
Blogger Ianmom said...

Finally get to see some udpated photos of Meagan. She looks like mummy, and is a pretty girl.
Enjoy your holiday in Australia!

November 02, 2006  
Blogger David & Jennise said...

Yeah.. She has grown a lot and getting more cheeky each day. Or should I say more naughty??

Havent got time to update her blog for a while. Finally decided to kick my butt and do some works here. Hehehe

November 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home