Meagan

This blog is about the life of Meagan, born on the 23rd day of June, 2005 at Thomson Medical Centre, Singapore. She's 47cm tall and weighs 2.625kg at the time of birth.

Monday, June 19, 2006

12 Months - My 1st Birthday

The Invitation Card







Montage created by Dad for me.....











The party is about to start........... N here I am in my birthday suit.















Look at my dress! Isn't it pretty??
















The function room was decorated by mum and dad and with the help of my uncles and aunties too.






The buffet spread for the nite..........












On the left is my Strawberry Shortcake's agar-agar (jelly) and on the right is my Dark choco truffles birthday cake.







***** Family Pix *****
















These are all the pressies from my uncles and aunties. N I've got lots of red packets too. Thank you all..........
Luv,
Meagan

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wah... you must have done a lot of planning for the party hor! And the food looks yum yum!

Link me up ya:
http://babyaariz.blogspot.com

June 27, 2006  
Blogger Ianmom said...

Meagan dress is really sweet and pretty. The food looks yummy too! I cannot stop drooling... :)
She really change compare to newborn picture!!! Getting prettier! Like mom like daughter. Heehee.

June 28, 2006  
Blogger David & Jennise said...

Thanks for all the great comments!!

November 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home