Meagan

This blog is about the life of Meagan, born on the 23rd day of June, 2005 at Thomson Medical Centre, Singapore. She's 47cm tall and weighs 2.625kg at the time of birth.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

7 months - Chinese New Year



This is my first Chinese New Year celebration and got plenty of Ang Baos (Red packets). I'm soo Happy.

Mummy dressed me up in a Korean dress and a flowery headband..
I'm able to stand.... with the help of Grandpa.






Our first family Chinese New Year.
















Pretty in Pink, with my auntie Debbie and Carmen.








After a long hard day collecting ang baos, I was so tired.
I ended up sleeping on Daddy's arm.

2 Comments:

Blogger CameraDawktor said...

What a cute girl!!

March 31, 2006  
Blogger David & Jennise said...

Thank you!!

November 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home